Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, July 27

FRIDAY TREATS

So does anyone have fun plans for the weekend?? :) I've been seeing so many posts about trips to tropical locations - I wouldn't mind the three of us secretly escaping there for 3 days! But it's ok, a weekend off with no plans at all is almost as good. :) 

Before I sign off, I leave you all again with some of my favorite links from this week. Hope you enjoy them!

*    *    *    *    *    *    *    * 

This Lucite Tray by Chelsea @ Two-Twenty-One makes me want to run to the Container Store right now!




I'd love a pillow in each of these patterns please...


Who needs side tables anymore when you can have this instead?



A good friend of mine shared this awesome makeover with me. Check out this entertainment system - turned - play kitchen by Erin @ Sutton Grace!




I have a weak spot for wooden toys... I'd love to get this Build a Robot by Sparkle & Spin for E!

2 comments:

  1. Great finds. I, too, would love any of those pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really like pillows. I especially like those patterns there you found. I like the couch arm wooden thingie because it's so very handy except I'd be worried for those times when I fall asleep. It might be kinda painful xD Would you attempt the pillow covers?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)