Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, July 20

FRIDAY TREATS


Hi friends! I apologize for this late post, but a small thunderstorm blew through our area and knocked out our internet. Thank goodness we just got it back on. :) 

So without further ado, here are a few of my favorite finds from this week!

I'd love to make this for E's room in the future. Thanks Michelle @ Ten June for this great skyline idea!



What a sweet little nursery shot by Wing from Canary Grey Photography!


A good friend of mine and I really REALLY want to try making this adorable heirloom cut chenille blanket by Aesthetic Nest.



Mmmm... I have a feeling that these chocolate covered banana split bites would be a huge hit in our family. ;)




And maybe even these zucchini oven chips... 



3 comments:

  1. I love the mod podge skyline. That is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got your power back...we lost our power a couple weeks ago for 5 days!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)