Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, July 13

FRIDAY TREATS





1. Love this glue gun idea that I found on Pinterest! Unfortunately it wasn't sourced correctly. :( If anyone knows where this is from, please leave me a comment or send me an email.

2. I was super excited when I found this Pho crockpot recipe that doesn't use MSG!

3. How cute are these DIY DOLLS made from old gloves?! That gray one's my favorite. :)

4. I'm going to try out these fruit ice cubes for our bible study tonight...

5. Check out this virtual supermarket in South Korea! I can already picture E running around and hitting every single item...




2 comments:

  1. I miss you sooooo much my friend!! Hope you are doing well!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)