Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, July 6

FRIDAY TREATS


Happy Friday friends! I don't know about you, but I am so ready for the weekend. It could not have come any sooner. Two days of not having to think about what to cook or just cooking period. In case you can't tell, I'm a bit burnt out. 

The last few days, I've been enjoying this verse from Hosea 14:5 a lot..."I will be like the dew to Israel." 

"Dew signifies the fresh and refreshing grace of God, which comes to us through God's fresh compassions." We receive this grace daily whenever we turn to the Lord in the mornings and get into the Word. His Word, as this morning dew, waters and supplies us the rest of the day. :) 

Lord Jesus, I need You. 

Anyways, before I completely sign off for the rest of the weekend, here are a few of my favorite links from this week! Hope you enjoy them too!


 I don't use my flat iron as much anymore, but this DIY Flat Iron Holder from 
Creative Juices is such a great idea!


I've seen these DIY cake stands everywhere, however have yet to make one... 


Want a headboard for $40?? Check out Mina Javid's graphic headboard at WhatIsBlik.


I may or may not have a slight obsession with mugs. I may or may not want to try out this cute DIY with Sharpie paint pens from Oh Hello Friend. I may or may not drive my husband crazy with all the mugs in our cabinets right now... ;)


And since I have an abundance of mugs, why not make these adorable


and these citrus ones too...


1 comment:

  1. Awesome ideas! That headboard is so neat. I saw a show the other day where they did a chalkboard wall and drew a headboard on it. :) Enjoy your weekend, Weiya!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)