Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Wednesday, May 23

SHE LOVES ME, SHE LOVES ME NOT



Today I am joining Michaela's 3rd She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not Link UpHappy reading everyone! :) 

1) Grilled vegetables - My favorite thing to eat these days! 



2) Takeya Drink Pitcher - We've been looking forever to replace our glass pitchers 
because they dripped like crazy o.O. So glad when we found these at Costco! 

3) Sanuk's Yoga Mat Flip Flops - I cannot say enough great things about them! 
Seriously. The. Most. Comfortable. Flip Flops. 
I already have it in black, but totally eyeing this one in slate too!




4) Turquoise - I think I've found my color! How beautiful is this table 
setting created by Courtney @ A Thoughtful Place?!






Moldy fruit - I will save you all from having to look at pictures, but yes... 
I guess I've been buying too much and not eating them quick enough =/.




2 comments:

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)