Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Monday, May 21

NOT YOUR ORDINARY SHOW & TELL LINK PARTY!


Happy Monday! :]

Today I am so excited to be co-hosting at
 Melissa's Not Your Ordinary Show & Tell Link Party!

My FAVORITE from her party last week was The D.I.Y. Dreamer's Felt & Ribbon Bookmark! 
What an adorable craft to make with your kids to help encourage their love for reading! :)



Party Rules
1. FOLLOW your hosts:


2. Link up ANY blog post that you would like to show & tell 
from crafts, diy projects, recipes, etc. 

3. HAVE FUN and VISIT some of the other link ups! :)


You can also grab a lovely button and help us spread the word!



Melissa's looking for co-hosts for this party every week.
Email her at melissaenault@yahoo.com if you're interested!

6 comments:

  1. so cool weiyaweiya!! you have your own linky party!!! :) great job! play date this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!!!!! Thanks for the feature Weiya!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting a link party! :)

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you now via email. So fun hosting a linky party :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for co hosting this amazing party. Thanks for visiting me and I would love for you to join me this week at Freedom Fridays. See you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)