Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, May 18

FRIDAY TREATS



1) Carnations - I love that they last for 2 weeks and are an inexpensive way to bring some extra color into our home!

2) This sweet potato veggie burger looks so yummy... *drool*

3) I have this book on hold at our local library... Have any of you read it before?

4) Check out this sweet little mobile Christine just updated for her nursery! I love everything about that room!


Be back on Monday to talk about my cast iron pans! ;) Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I have that book on hold at our library too! I think I'm number 77 or something, haha, might be a while ;) Thanks so much for featuring my mobile, so glad you like!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)