Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Tuesday, May 15

CELEBRATION!





Hi friends! It's probably just another Tuesday to you all, but today marks my 100th post here at Enjoyer of Grace! It's been so much fun blogging and "meeting" so many sweet and supportive friends. :) Thank you all for sharing this journey with me. Your thoughtful comments and emails everyday have been such a huge source of encouragement!

I'd like to take a moment and reflect on what you all liked best these last five months:



Enjoyment: Running on Empty

Getting Organized: Pantry De-Cluttered

Has there been any other topics (diy, food, organization, christian walk - related) that you all would like to see more of or have questions about? Please feel free to leave me a comment or email me (whichever way you prefer) and I'd be happy to address them in future posts. :)

Thank you all again for your support! Be back tomorrow with a delicious curry recipe with chicken and sweet potatoes!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th post. I have to go check out your ikea table makeover. I have one of those and it needs a makeover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS Weiya!!! Your blog is the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 100 post weiyaweiya!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Weiya, great meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your 100th! SO exciting!!! I also can't help to get excited looking at that fabulous cake.. heehee!

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)