Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Wednesday, April 18

MY DESIRE IS TO BE FOUND IN HIM



Philippians 3:9  "And be found in Him, not having my own righteousness which is out of the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness that is out of God and based on faith."

Above my stove there's a quote that I've had since my teaching days. I use to keep it in my car to remind me every morning on my drive to school to turn to the Lord. It was so easy to just wake up and let my mind be occupied by the million things that I had get done. I would "go, go, go" and then crash by the afternoon - physically and emotionally drained.





Even seemingly "good" things can distract us from Christ. As I was getting things together for dinner just now, I was reminded again by this quote to turn back to Him and not go about my day independent of Him. We have such a wonderful One living in our spirit... why would we want to ever live apart from Him? :)


"Lord, my desire is to be found in You. In everything I do day by day, I want to be found in You."

Much grace to you all this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)