Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, April 27

FRIDAY TREATS

These last two days have been so hot and humid here. It's only April and I'm already considering taking out my ice shaver. Just need some fresh mangoes and condensed milk... Mmmm :) 

I also wanted to take a minute and thank you all for your wonderful feedback on the recipes this week! I had no idea so many of you were fans of spicy foods too. ;) I also have some lighter recipes prepared for next week so be sure to check back. 

Ok on to this week's treats! Doesn't #3 look absolutely delicious??! :D



1) What an adorable paper plate basket by SarahHearts using washi tape!

2) These pretty thumbtacks by Torie Jayne would make beautiful earrings...

3) Dole Pineapple Whips by Prudence Pennywise... uhhhhh YUM!!!

4) For my blogging friends, check out these beautiful (free) patterns by August Empress.



5) I found this on Pinterest, but unfortunately I was unable to source it. (If anyone knows where this is  from, please let me know.) I love this idea of letting the kids decorate their own cake.

6) I'd probably never leave the house if I had this Beckam Pit Sectional! ;)


Have a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Weiya - those pineapple whips look yum (I love all pineapple) but the links point to thumbtacks =/ Can you update please?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much apologies!!! So sorry, M. I just updated it with the right links. Thanks so much for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Lovely selection of finds, Thanks for including my pretty thumb tacks.
    Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my paper plate baskets on your round-up of great ideas! Love the watercolor patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)