These last two days have been so hot and humid here. It's only April and I'm already considering taking out my ice shaver. Just need some fresh mangoes and condensed milk... Mmmm :)
I also wanted to take a minute and thank you all for your wonderful feedback on the recipes this week! I had no idea so many of you were fans of spicy foods too. ;) I also have some lighter recipes prepared for next week so be sure to check back.
Ok on to this week's treats! Doesn't #3 look absolutely delicious??! :D
1) What an adorable paper plate basket by SarahHearts using washi tape!
2) These pretty thumbtacks by Torie Jayne would make beautiful earrings...
3) Dole Pineapple Whips by Prudence Pennywise... uhhhhh YUM!!!
4) For my blogging friends, check out these beautiful (free) patterns by August Empress.
5) I found this on Pinterest, but unfortunately I was unable to source it. (If anyone knows where this is from, please let me know.) I love this idea of letting the kids decorate their own cake.
6) I'd probably never leave the house if I had this Beckam Pit Sectional! ;)
Have a fantastic weekend!