Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, April 13

FRIDAY TREATS



Happy Friday, friends! :) This week I wanted to round up a few of my favorite kid-friendly spaces. As much as I love decorating and putting rooms together, I often have to stop and consider how E will live in that space and how to make it comfortable for him too. See how different families were able to incorporate style while creating a space that their kids feel is their home as well.









Eclectic Modern Tudor Kitchen eclectic kitchen

I've also been working on a few fun DIYs that I can't wait to share with you all soon...
so stay tuned!

Have a lovely weekend! =D

4 comments:

  1. Ooo i need to get some big baskets like the first pic... And yes! Next week weiyaweiya!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think West Elm has these exact ones... expensive though =/

      Delete
  2. I could live in any one of these rooms and be oh-so happy! =) beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)