Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, February 17

NEW SERIES: FRIDAY TREATS

I am starting a new series called "Friday Treats."  Every week, I will be posting a collection of my favorite finds both in blog land and on the web. There is so much inspiration out there and I'd love to share some that inspire me... just in case you missed it :) 


To kick it off, here are a few for this week. Looking to make a cute doll house that can also later be used for storage? Check out this creative DIY Dollhouse with Ikea Expedit spotted on the Dutch blog "101 Woonideeen" via At Home With Kim Vallee. Genius!




When I came across this recipe, I couldn't stop drooling! Plump juicy scallops with sriracha?? Yum! On my list of recipes to make next, here's Deglazing with Sriracha by Jen @ Peas and Crayons.



Courtney @ A Thoughtful Place shares a fun way to teach kids how to manage their money.  Definitely using this when E gets older.


Ummm... brilliant! Need do this on my nightstand... getting tired of searching for my charging cable every night. Thanks, Sew Many Ways for this great idea!


And finally I leave you with this clever photo by Terry @ Bent Objects via Wired.com :)  Heheheee... that just cracks me up!



Happy Friday, everyone! Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)