Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, February 24

FRIDAY TREATS

Happy Friday everyone! Here's the second round of the "Friday Treats" series. Check out some of my favorite links from this week ! :)


I totally adore this four dollar side table that Kate @ Centsational Girl made over! Check out her blog to see the before... you'll be amazed! 



Pamela's master bedroom re-do @ PB&J Stories is making me want to work on our bedroom now! She did such a great job. Love the color scheme! :)


Try out these spicy cayenne kale chips by Jenn @ Peas and Crayons. A healthy snack that's nutritious and savory! :)


I must be on a spicy kick because these spicy baked green bean fries (with meyer lemon aioli) by Adrianna @ A Cozy Kitchen also left me drooling...


Check out how Martha Stewart transformed this baking sheet with the help of some pretty fabric into a beautiful decorative tray.


For all the new mommies or mommies-to-be out there, learn how to make your own Moby wrap with Leanne's tutorial @ Elle Apparel. When E was just born, the Moby was my favorite and one of the most useful baby items I owned. I was able to keep him close while my hands were free to do things around the house.  



Finally, I leave you with Michaela's post "You know you're a blogger if..." @ Michaela Noelle Designs. A fun read for all you fellow bloggers. ;)



Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the feature!!! Much appreciated!

    Pamela
    PBJstories.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)