Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Saturday, February 4

COLOR: WHITE

I recently noticed that I really love the color white.  I love the effect it gives in a home when paired with pops of color.  Here are a few items that I've been "oooh-ing" and "ahhh-ing" over...

Here's Jen's studio desk that her husband built for her...


and these lovely pieces from West Elm...





oh and this gorgeously styled bookshelf...


plus this incredibly serene kitchen...


and lastly, this comfy living room...


Interestingly enough, we had zero white furniture in our house until yesterday. We've been needing another bookshelf for our office and finally decided to get it last night.  We already had one in birch veneer and our plan was to get another one in the same color.  However, when we got to IKEA, I was immediately drawn to the white Billy.  With some extra convincing (and it being $30 cheaper than the birch), my husband gave in and we happily brought home our first white piece of furniture :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)