Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Sunday, February 26

HEALTHY AVOCADO SMOOTHIE

I LOVE avocados. I love them in salads, burgers, sandwiches, as dips, and even in drinks. :) 
Packed with nutrients, this fruit is especially great for babies in their normal growth and brain development. 

Tonight I made this delicious avocado smoothie for E - an easy way to get tons of protein and fiber into my little guy. The green specks are actually spinach (don't worry, you can't taste it once it's blended in with the other ingredients). 


Ingredients:
small handful of baby spinach*
1/2 of a ripe Hass avocado
1/2 C crushed ice
3/4 C whole milk
2 T brown sugar (packed)

Blend all the ingredients together and enjoy!


1 comment:

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)